A functional communication enclosure requires mechanical and electrical systems to work in unison in order to provide a safe, clean working environment. Temperature-controls, security systems, surge protectors and backup power supplies are just a few of the components that comprise an integrated equipment shelter. Assembling components into a compatible, reliable, integrated system is a key function in building incorporate time-tested electrical components, durable mechanical systems, and failsafe fire protection and alarm systems.
Our communication clients include GTE Federal Systems, Motorola Communication & Electronics, Sprint/Nextel, T-Mobile, TIW Systems, and Verizon.
Communication Center & Shelter Enclosures
Communication buildings protect sensitive telecommunication equipment from environmental threats. These independent structures house the communication system away from the main switching center.
As communication center is crucial to a project, it needs to be protected from environmental hazards such rain, snow and even extreme heat. Precast shelters and buildings are deployed to keep the communication system safe and operational. These buildings can be customized with trays, cable racks, static grounding wires, electrical system and more. Moreover, they are designed to last for years with some maintenance and upkeep.
JoaQuin provides communication shelters enclosure that protects your equipment and keeps the telecommunication running smoothly. Customization is one of our main strengths. You tell us the specifications and we will develop a structure in line with your expectations.
With our skill and experience, it’s certain that your communication equipment will remain secure and safe, even in remote and unidentified locations. JoaQuin’s building can withstand high wind loads, bullets and fire among other things.
JoaQuin’s Communication Center Enclosure
We specialize in making resilient communication shelters that are ready to optimize your telecom projects. Our well-built, secure communication buildings range in size depending on the scope of the project. Simply, tell us the size of the structure that you need and we will get started right away.
What’s more, JoaQuin’s buildings are available in many different types, including concrete, fiberglass, lightweight and lightweight concrete. Whatever your project requires, we can build it.
- Portable Communication Shelters
Cellular Telephone Fiber Optics Shelters
Microwave Landing Systems (MLS)
Instrument Landing Systems (ILS)
Galvannealed Steel (Standard)
No Size Limitation
- Length: from 6′ to 60′
Unlimited modular options available.
Width: from 6′ to 32′
- Roof = 60 psf L+D
Wind = 105 mph, Exp-C
Floor = 180 psf L+D
Standards listed above, but can accommodate end users specifications.
- 1-Ton to 6-Ton individual units. Have the capability to run multiple units to achieve ultimate cooling and heating loads.
- R13 to R30
- Steel doors with panic devices.
- Provisions for future expansion
- Exterior options including (but not limited to) windows in doors / walls,custom door arrangements and alarms, lighting, exterior surface coatingsand sections of removable walls.
- Interior options including (but not limited to) communications systems,emergency lighting and alarm systems, integrated power distribution panelsand other various types of mounts, acoustic ceiling, partitioning and a varietyof floor / wall coatings or coverings.
- HVAC options including (but not limited to) louvers, pressurization, ventfans, heating / air conditioning systems and air filtration systems.
- Standby and prime power applications
- Halo grounding
- Under floor overhead cable trays
- Thermal ceramic paint
- Durable and corrosion resistant paint
- Rock solid aggregate exterior
- Welded steel construction
- Bullet resistance
- Motorola R-56
Regulatory compliance – NFPA, EPA, OSHA, NEC, State and Local Codes
- JoaQuin Manufacturing has the full capabilities of shipping, offloading and installing all of our enclosures.
Recently Completed Installations
- California Highway Patrol
Motorola – Wyoming Department of Transportation
State / Local Government