A functional communication enclosure requires mechanical and electrical systems to work in unison in order to provide a safe, clean working environment. Temperature-controls, security systems, surge protectors and backup power supplies are just a few of the components that comprise an integrated equipment shelter. Assembling components into a compatible, reliable, integrated system is a key function in building incorporate time-tested electrical components, durable mechanical systems, and failsafe fire protection and alarm systems.
Our communication clients include GTE Federal Systems, Motorola Communication & Electronics, Sprint/Nextel, T-Mobile, TIW Systems, and Verizon.
- Portable Communication Shelters
Cellular Telephone Fiber Optics Shelters
Microwave Landing Systems (MLS)
Instrument Landing Systems (ILS)
Galvannealed Steel (Standard)
No Size Limitation
- Length: from 6′ to 60′
Unlimited modular options available.
Width: from 6′ to 32′
- Roof = 60 psf L+D
Wind = 105 mph, Exp-C
Floor = 180 psf L+D
Standards listed above, but can accommodate end users specifications.
- 1-Ton to 6-Ton individual units. Have the capability to run multiple units to achieve ultimate cooling and heating loads.
- R13 to R30
- Steel doors with panic devices.
- Provisions for future expansion
- Exterior options including (but not limited to) windows in doors / walls,custom door arrangements and alarms, lighting, exterior surface coatingsand sections of removable walls.
- Interior options including (but not limited to) communications systems,emergency lighting and alarm systems, integrated power distribution panelsand other various types of mounts, acoustic ceiling, partitioning and a varietyof floor / wall coatings or coverings.
- HVAC options including (but not limited to) louvers, pressurization, ventfans, heating / air conditioning systems and air filtration systems.
- Standby and prime power applications
- Halo grounding
- Under floor overhead cable trays
- Thermal ceramic paint
- Durable and corrosion resistant paint
- Rock solid aggregate exterior
- Welded steel construction
- Bullet resistance
- Motorola R-56
Regulatory compliance – NFPA, EPA, OSHA, NEC, State and Local Codes
- JoaQuin Manufacturing has the full capabilities of shipping, offloading and installing all of our enclosures.
Recently Completed Installations
- California Highway Patrol
Motorola – Wyoming Department of Transportation
State / Local Government