Electronic Equipment Shelters
A functional electronic enclosure requires mechanical and electrical systems to work in unison in order to provide a safe, clean working environment. Temperature-controls, security systems, surge protectors and backup power supplies are just a few of the components that comprise an integrated equipment shelter. Assembling components into a compatible, reliable, integrated system is a key function in the design of JoaQuin equipment shelters. JoaQuin buildings incorporate time-tested electrical components, durable mechanical systems, and failsafe fire protection and alarm systems.
We have worked with companies such as Pacific Power & Light, Montana Power, and Questar Inc. that need a large amount of reliable electronic sheltering so that they, in turn, can provide their regions with energy and lighting.
Electronic Shelters are specifically designed to protect essential electric equipment such as power control centers (PCC), motor control centers (MCC), generators, switchgear, telecom equipment or auxiliary control.
To perform its function, the equipment enclosures requires mechanical and electrical systems to work together to provide a safe and clean working environment. Security systems, temperature-controls, surge protectors and backup power supplies are few essential components that make up the equipment shelter.
At JoaQuin, we design equipment shelters after assembling components into a reliable, compatible and integrated system. Based on the customer needs, we can include electrical, wireways, HVAC, raceways, trough cable trays and removable floor panels. JoaQuin will make the integration and installation of the equipment enclosures easier and reduce your costs along the way.
Our equipment shelter enclosures can be relocated where they’re needed. What’s more, they incorporate tested electrical components, failsafe fire protection, alarm systems and durable mechanical systems. So sit back and let us design and deliver an effective solution that meets your mission, operations and needs.
Protection From all Elements
JoaQuin’s equipment enclosures are designed to create a sealed and controlled environment. No matter if you are storing motor control equipment or any other kind of machinery in the enclosure, it can be customized to meet the specific nose, temperature, humidity and ballistic requirement.
Our wall panel systems can offer endless configuration options and can be delivered pre-assembled on the site. Using welded steel, we can construct equipment enclosures that can offer tremendous resistance to any force that might be exerted on them.
Convenient and Problem Free
JoaQuin handles every phase of the equipment enclosure project with utmost professionalism. Using our experience in designing, engineering, installation and delivery, we aspire to make the entire procedure as convenient and hassle-free as possible. With years of experience in the industry, we know how to manage your project from start to finish.
- Cellular Building
Microwave Repeater Stations
Fiber Optic Station
Back-up Power and Generator Building
RFI/EMI Shielded Instrumentation Shelter
Monitoring Equipment Stations
- Modular Offices
Galvannealed Steel (Standard)
No Size Limitation
- Length: from 6′ to 60′
Unlimited modular options available.
Width: from 6′ to 32′
- Roof = 60 psf L+D
Wind = 105 mph, Exp-C
Floor = 180 psf L+D
Standards listed above, but can accommodate end users specifications.
- 1-Ton to 6-Ton individual units. Have the capability to run multiple units to achieve ultimate cooling and heating loads.
- R13 to R30
- Steel doors with panic devices.
- Provisions for future expansion
- Exterior options including (but not limited to) windows in doors / walls,custom door arrangements and alarms, lighting, exterior surface coatingsand sections of removable walls.
- Interior options including (but not limited to) communications systems,emergency lighting and alarm systems, integrated power distribution panelsand other various types of mounts, acoustic ceiling, partitioning and a varietyof floor / wall coatings or coverings.
- HVAC options including (but not limited to) louvers, pressurization, ventfans, heating / air conditioning systems and air filtration systems.
- Standby and prime power applications
- Halo grounding
- Under floor overhead cable trays
- Thermal ceramic paint
- Durable and corrosion resistant paint
- Rock solid aggregate exterior
- Welded steel construction
- Bullet resistance
- JoaQuin Manufacturing has the full capabilities of shipping, offloading and installing all of our enclosures.
Recently Completed Installations
- Xcel Energy – Denver, Colorado
Pulp & Paper
Rail & Transit
State / Local Government
Water & Waste