Standard motor control equipment can be housed in Motor Control Center (MCC) Enclosures. The components of MCC Buildings can be installed in a variety of ways, making these shelters very versatile. JoaQuin’s manufacturing capabilities are as flexible as our products. Change order implementation and subsequent retro-fit modifications are a part of any long-term multi-phased project. The ability of the manufacturer to incorporate these changes without adjusting delivery schedule is important for successful project completion.
Very important components of MCC Shelters are the plug-in units required by the motor controls. Plug-ins are capable of feeding very large loads.
Galvannealed Steel (Standard)
No Size Limitation
- Length: from 6′ to 60′
Unlimited modular options available.
Width: from 6′ to 32′
- Roof = 60 psf L+D STD
Wind = 105 mph, Exp-C STD
Floor = 180 psf L+D STD
Standards listed above, but can accommodate end users specifications.
- 1-Ton to 6-Ton individual units. Have the capability to run multiple units to achieve ultimate cooling and heating loads.
- R13 to R30
- Steel doors with panic devices.
- Provisions for future expansion
- Exterior options including (but not limited to) windows in doors / walls,custom door arrangements and alarms, lighting, exterior surface coatingsand sections of removable walls.
- Interior options including (but not limited to) communications systems,emergency lighting and alarm systems, integrated power distribution panelsand other various types of mounts, acoustic ceiling, partitioning and a varietyof floor / wall coatings or coverings.
- HVAC options including (but not limited to) louvers, pressurization, ventfans, heating / air conditioning systems and air filtration systems.
- Standby and prime power applications
- Halo grounding
- Under floor overhead cable trays
- Thermal ceramic paint
- Durable and corrosion resistant paint
- Rock solid aggregate exterior
- Welded steel construction
- Bullet resistance
- JoaQuin Manufacturing has the full capabilities of shipping, offloading and installing all of our enclosures.
Recently Completed Installations
- Kinder Morgan – Meeker, Colorado
- Defense Contractors
Rail & Transit
State / Local Government
Water & Waste