JoaQuin power distribution centers offer advanced equipment protection in practically any environment. Our durable construction is extremely flexible and easily modified to meet constantly changing power requirements. JoaQuin’s manufacturing facility has the capacity to construct large scale power distribution shelters or smaller, more compact power distribution enclosures. Whatever the size, our custom designed products incorporate time tested structural designs with an array of finishes to ensure strength, durability and protection.
We have built for groups such as the Bonneville Power Administration, a federal agency under the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Power Management and Automation Shelters
Building Power and Support Systems
Galvannealed Steel (Standard)
No Size Limitation
- Length: from 6′ to 60′
Unlimited modular options available.
Width: from 6′ to 32′
- Roof = 60 psf L+D STD
Wind = 105 mph, Exp-C STD
Floor = 180 psf L+D STD
Standards listed above, but can accommodate end users specifications.
- 1-Ton to 6-Ton individual units. Have the capability to run multiple units to achieve ultimate cooling and heating loads.
- R13 to R30
- Steel doors with panic devices.
- Standard or custom designs
- Ground Systems – Interior/Exterior
- Chemical Resistant Epoxy Paint Interior
- Polyurethane Exterior Paint
Optional Battery Room
- Fire Rated – 1, 2, and 4 Hour Ratings
- Secondary Spill Containment Sumps – Exceed 40 CFR, Par. 264.175
- Grated Flooring – 250 psf loading or more
- Natural Ventilation Fire Dampers – UL Rated
- Explosion Proof Electrical
- Fire Suppression Systems
- HVAC (Explosion Proof Systems)
- Emergency Eye Wash
- Fire Suppression Systems – Halon & Water
- Alarm and Monitoring Systems – Fire, Gas, Leak Detection, High Temp, LiquidLevel, Open Door
- Loading Ramps – Inclined Steel
- Doors – Single and Double
- Pressure Relief Panels
- Explosion Relief Panels
- Lighting Systems – Explosion Proof Interior/Exterior
- Environmental Control Systems – Explosion Proof, Fire Shut Down
- MCC, UPS, Switchgear VFDs, PLC/PCS
- Standby and prime power applications
- Halo grounding
- Under floor overhead cable trays
- Thermal ceramic paint
- Durable and corrosion resistant paint
- Rock solid aggregate exterior
- Welded steel construction
- Bullet resistance
- Regulatory compliance – NFPA, EPA, OSHA, NEC, State and Local Codes
- JoaQuin Manufacturing has the full capabilities of shipping, offloading and installing all of our enclosures.
Recently Completed Installations
- BP – Durango, Colorado
- Defense Contractors
Rail & Transit
State / Local Government
Water & Waste