The ability to adapt is essential for longevity and success in this industry. An ever-increasing demand for service and the resultant rapid growth of technology places an even higher premium on versatile manufacturing. JoaQuin switchgear enclosures are constructed from steel, concrete, fiberglass and aluminum. Many high-tech electronic and mechanical systems are integrated into our buildings. The variety of options and materials used for JoaQuin shelters demonstrates the flexibility available to meet customer requirements.
We accommodate and house switchgears of different levels of voltages, including but not limited to those with an extremely high voltage that require air insulation.
- Switchgear Mounts
Switchgear Buildings / Shelters
Galvannealed Steel (Standard)
No Size Limitation
- Length: from 6′ to 60′
Unlimited modular options available.
Width: from 6′ to 32′
- Roof = 60 psf L+D STD
Wind = 105 mph, Exp-C STD
Floor = 180 psf L+D STD
Standards listed above, but can accommodate end users specifications.
- 1-Ton to 6-Ton individual wall hung units. Have the capability to run multiple units to achieve ultimate cooling and heating loads. Split system and rooftop system available.
- R13 to R50
- Steel doors with panic devices.
- Provisions for future expansion
- Exterior options including (but not limited to) windows in doors / walls,custom door arrangements and alarms, lighting, exterior surface coatingsand sections of removable walls.
- Interior options including (but not limited to) communications systems,emergency lighting and alarm systems, integrated power distribution panelsand other various types of mounts, acoustic ceiling, partitioning and a varietyof floor / wall coatings or coverings.
- HVAC options including (but not limited to) louvers, pressurization, ventfans, heating / air conditioning systems and air filtration systems.
- Standby and prime power applications
- Halo grounding
- Under floor overhead cable trays
- Thermal ceramic paint
- Durable and corrosion resistant paint
- Rock solid aggregate exterior
- Welded steel construction
- Bullet resistance
- JoaQuin Manufacturing has the full capabilities of shipping, offloading and installing all of our enclosures.
Recently Completed Installations
- High Plaines Pipeline 4160 Switchgear with 1500 HP VFD
Tarpon / Whiting Electric – North Dakota
- Defense Contractors
Rail & Transit
State / Local Government