Motor Control Equipment & MCC Panel Components
Motor Control Center (MCC) is a form of electrical switchboard that comprises of one or more motor starter sections. mcc panel components differs from the typical switchboards as they possess more extensive communication equipment that can start and stop engines and send signals regarding the functions of motors and engines in the MCC.
Although there are many types of switchboards, motor control center is always the preferred choice especially when the 1000 A and multiple engines and motors are to be controlled. mcc panel components solutions are extremely versatile as they are applicable in wide variety of industries that all have different needs.
Motor Control Center (MCC) enclosure create the foundation for efficient automation and power system that enhances production efficiency by centralizing all the critical components in a single location.
JoaQuin delivers holistic MCC enclosure solutions from engineering and design through installation and continuous solution. Our manufacturing capabilities are utmost flexible. We realize that change order implementation and subsequently, retro-fit modification, are essential parts of multi-phased and long-term projects. Our ability to incorporate these changes without making changes in the delivery schedule is one of our greatest sources of pride.
It’s our responsibility to manage the total project lifecycle whilst delivering absolutely maximum schedule and budget efficiencies. At JoaQuin, we are experienced with motor control equipment installation and design for components of various sizes. We have designed small MCC panel components and have also delivered large building with their in-built lighting, cooling and heating systems.
No matter if you need to construct a new enclosure or retrofit and upgrade an old one, JoaQuin is at your service. All of the containers are fabricated and custom-engineered in our state-the-of-art facility. Our MCC control building capabilities are top-notch as we rigorously test all the components to ensure that the start is seamless and the downtime is minimal.
Galvannealed Steel (Standard)
No Size Limitation
Length: from 6′ to 60′
Unlimited modular options available.
Width: from 6′ to 32′
Roof = 60 psf L+D STD
Wind = 105 mph, Exp-C STD
Floor = 180 psf L+D STD
Standards listed above, but can accommodate end users specifications.
1-Ton to 6-Ton individual units. Have the capability to run multiple units to achieve ultimate cooling and heating loads.
R13 to R30
Steel doors with panic devices.
- Provisions for future expansion
- Exterior options including (but not limited to) windows in doors / walls,custom door arrangements and alarms, lighting, exterior surface coatingsand sections of removable walls.
- Interior options including (but not limited to) communications systems,emergency lighting and alarm systems, integrated power distribution
- panelsand other various types of mounts, acoustic ceiling, partitioning and a varietyof floor / wall coatings or coverings.
- HVAC options including (but not limited to) louvers, pressurization, ventfans, heating / air conditioning systems and air filtration systems.
- Standby and prime power applications
- Halo grounding
- Under floor overhead cable trays
- Thermal ceramic paint
- Durable and corrosion resistant paint
- Rock solid aggregate exterior
- Welded steel construction
- Bullet resistance
JoaQuin Manufacturing has the full capabilities of shipping, offloading and installing all of our enclosures.
Recently Completed Installations
Xcel Energy – Denver, Colorado
Pulp & Paper
Rail & Transit
State / Local Government
Water & Waste