Power Distribution Center Buildings / Enclosures
JoaQuin power distribution centers offer advanced equipment protection in practically any environment. Our durable construction is extremely flexible and easily modified to meet constantly changing power requirements. JoaQuin’s manufacturing facility has the capacity to construct large scale power distribution shelters or smaller, more compact power distribution enclosures. Whatever the size, our custom designed products incorporate time tested structural designs with an array of finishes to ensure strength, durability and protection.
We have built for groups such as the Bonneville Power Administration, a federal agency under the U.S. Department of Energy.
Power Management and Automation Shelters
Building Power and Support Systems
Galvannealed Steel (Standard)
No Size Limitation
Length: from 6′ to 60′
Unlimited modular options available.
Width: from 6′ to 32′
Roof = 60 psf L+D STD
Wind = 105 mph, Exp-C STD
Floor = 180 psf L+D STD
Standards listed above, but can accommodate end users specifications.
1-Ton to 6-Ton individual units. Have the capability to run multiple units to achieve ultimate cooling and heating loads.
R13 to R30
Steel doors with panic devices.
- Standard or custom designs
- Ground Systems – Interior/Exterior
- Chemical Resistant Epoxy Paint Interior
- Polyurethane Exterior Paint
Optional Battery Room
- Fire Rated – 1, 2, and 4 Hour Ratings
- Secondary Spill Containment Sumps – Exceed 40 CFR, Par. 264.175
- Grated Flooring – 250 psf loading or more
- Natural Ventilation Fire Dampers – UL Rated
- Provisions for future expansion
- Exterior options including (but not limited to) windows in doors / walls,custom door arrangements and alarms, lighting, exterior surface coatingsand sections of removable walls.
- Interior options including (but not limited to) communications systems,emergency lighting and alarm systems, integrated power distribution
- panelsand other various types of mounts, acoustic ceiling, partitioning and a varietyof floor / wall coatings or coverings.
- HVAC options including (but not limited to) louvers, pressurization, ventfans, heating / air conditioning systems and air filtration systems.
- Standby and prime power applications
- Halo grounding
- Under floor overhead cable trays
- Thermal ceramic paint
- Durable and corrosion resistant paint
- Rock solid aggregate exterior
- Welded steel construction
- Bullet resistance
Regulatory compliance – NFPA, EPA, OSHA, NEC, State and Local Codes
JoaQuin Manufacturing has the full capabilities of shipping, offloading and installing all of our enclosures.
Recently Completed Installations
BP – Durango, Colorado
Rail & Transit
State / Local Government
Water & Waste