Wind / Solar Control Buildings
Wind and solar control equipment can be housed in Wind / Solar Control Enclosures. The components of these buildings can be installed in a variety of ways, making these shelters very versatile. JoaQuin’s manufacturing capabilities are as flexible as our products. Change order implementation and subsequent retro-fit modifications are a part of any long-term multi-phased project. The ability of the manufacturer to incorporate these changes without adjusting delivery schedule is important for successful project completion.
Weather Monitoring Equipment Shelters
Galvannealed Steel (Standard)
No Size Limitation
Length: from 6′ to 60′
Unlimited modular options available.
Width: from 6′ to 32′
Roof = 60 psf L+D
Wind = 105 mph, Exp-C
Floor = 180 psf L+D
Standards listed above, but can accommodate end users specifications.
1-Ton to 6-Ton individual units. Have the capability to run multiple units to achieve ultimate cooling and heating loads.
R13 to R30
Steel doors with panic devices.
- Provisions for future expansion
- Exterior options including (but not limited to) windows in doors / walls,custom door arrangements and alarms, lighting, exterior surface coatingsand sections of removable walls.
- Interior options including (but not limited to) communications systems,emergency lighting and alarm systems, integrated power distribution
- panelsand other various types of mounts, acoustic ceiling, partitioning and a varietyof floor / wall coatings or coverings.
- HVAC options including (but not limited to) louvers, pressurization, ventfans, heating / air conditioning systems and air filtration systems.
- Standby and prime power applications
- Halo grounding
- Under floor overhead cable trays
- Thermal ceramic paint
- Durable and corrosion resistant paint
- Rock solid aggregate exterior
- Welded steel construction
- Bullet resistance
JoaQuin Manufacturing has the full capabilities of shipping, offloading and installing all of our enclosures.
Recently Completed Installations
Florida Power & Light – Florida
State / Local Government
Water & Waste